This is QIW HOST, LLC (“QiwHost“,“we“,or“our“) Privacy Policies. This Privacy policies discusses the ways in which we collect, use, maintain and disclose information collected by us from our customers, visitors to our websites, and, in some cases, visitors to our customer’s websites (“Users“). Capitalized terms used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our terms of services, located at:
- Acceptance of the Policy
- Changes to Policy
- information that we collect; use of information.
- Generally. We may use Pl as required or permitted by law, including in response to service of legal process (court order, summons, subpoena, and the like.) we may disclose Pl to law enforcement or regulatory authorities as part of an investigation into activity at the site (such as a suspected breach). we shell use commercially reasonable measures to limit disclosure and use of such Pl. We may use Pl in connection with the establishment or defense of legal claims. Any information sent to us will not be deemed to be confidential, and ma be shared by us with any other individual or entity, regardless of whether you mark it confidential.
- Information Contained in your customer record. Users who are our customers provide us with their name, address, phone number, user name, credit/debit card or bank information and other information we require provide Service to them. We may to also acquire information about customer from third parties such as credit reporting agencies, as well as collect information about our customers, use of the service. This information may be linked to the information provide to us by our customer to create an administrative record and is referred to as “Registration and billing information“.
- Users inquiries. Users who contact us with questions may be required to give us additional information to assist us in resolving their question, or to assist us in our business (“User Inquiry Information“)
- Unrelated Third party Links and Information. our Site contains links to other websites or other information and materials provided by third parties and are not responsible for the information provided at those websites or in such materials. We do not control, and are not responsible for, their privacy policies or the information collected at such third party websites.
- Customer Inquiries. We use customer inquiry information to identify Users personally. It is used throughout our business to provide services to Users, and to market new products and services to Users.Customer Inquiry information is shared with third parties in following circumstances: to identify and fix problems with the services when we are not Capable of doing so ourselves. Providers of third party products may require us to provide them with customer inquiry information, when Customer inquiry information is shared with third parties in these circumstances, the third parties are required to keep this information confidential. Further, entities that provide product to us may have privacy policies that differ from ours. We will be happy provide you with name of those businesses that provide services through us to you, and links to their privacy policies, on your request.
- Information About Children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, they should contact us.
- your Access to and Ability to Change pl
You may request access. updating and correction of inaccuracies in your Pl by contacting us as set out below. For security purposes, we many request pl from you in connection with such access. you may also : (i) modify your information through your control panel in your account, or (ii) ask that information regarding your inquiries be deleted by contacting us through our contact from at https://www.qiwhost.com
- Deleting and retention of Pl
You may request that we delete you Pl, and we shell attempt to accommodate such requests, However, we may retain and use Pl for such period of time as required or permitted by law or best business practices.
HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) does not apply to the service we provide. We are not a “Covered Entity” or a “Business Associate” as those terms are defined by HIPAA. As HIPAA does not apply, our service does not need to and may not meet the standards set forth in HIPAA. Accordingly, using the service should not be used submit, store, or disclose information that would be subject to HIPAA in a manner that is compliant with HIPAA and its requirements.
pursuant to our terms of service (located at https://www.qiwhost.com). you may provide us with an Endorsement in connection with your use of the services. We may, at our discretion, use the Endorsement to promote our Services as specified in our Terms of Service. In connection with our use of your Endorsement, you hereby agree that we may use tour first name, last initial, home state, voice or likeness, and/or contact information in connection with its publication of the Endorsement.If at any time, you want us to stop and we will cease using the Endorsement soon after processing your request.
- Privacy Complaints by European Union and Swiss Citizens:
- Qiwhost is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission.
- Qiw host complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries Switzerland. QiwHost has certified that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, and Recourse, Enforcement and Liability. If there is any conflict between the policies in this Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification page, please visit https://www.qiwhost.com
- If we transfer your Pl to third parties, we will remain responsible and liable to you if the third party processes your Pl in violation of the privacy Shield Principles, unless we prove we were not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
- Under certain conditions, you may also have the right to invoke binding arbitration before the Privacy Shield Panel to be created by the US Department of Commerce and the European Commission or Swiss Government.
PO Box 63210
Office Near VTI Old Hospital Road Yazman
Bahawalpur, Punjab , Pakistan
- QiwHost has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, a non-profit alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States and operated by Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://www.qiwhost.com for more information and to file a complaint.
please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
12. Date of Policy
This policy last update May 4, 2018.